State Secretary Anders B. Werp (Conservative Party)
- Deputy representative no. 1 for Buskerud, 2017–2021, Conservative Party.
- Representative no. 5 for Buskerud, 2013–2017, Conservative Party.
- Representative no. 7 for Buskerud, 2009–2013, Conservative Party.
- Deputy representative no. 2 for Buskerud, 2001–2005, Conservative Party.
- Deputy representative no. 3 for Buskerud, 1997–2001, Conservative Party.
Standing Committee memberships
Member, Standing Committee on Justice, 17/10/2013–22/10/2013
First Vice Chair, Standing Committee on Justice, 22/10/2013–30/09/2017
- 2009–2013: Member, Standing Committee on Justice, 20/10/2009–30/09/2013
Membership in special committees, executive committees, etc.
Member, Special Committee to process report from the Ministers of Justice and Defence in the parliamentary meeting of 10 November 2011 on the attacks of 22 July, 17/11/2011–08/03/2012
Membership in delegations
- Personal deputy, Parliamentary Delegation to the Assembly of the Western European Union (WEU), 22/10/2009–30/06/2011
- Øvre Eiker Municipal Council: representative 1995–1999, Mayor, 1999–2003, 2003–2007, 2007–2009
- Buskerud County Council: deputy representative 1995–1999, representative 1999–2003, 2003–2007
- The Conservative Party of Buskerud: Chair 1998–2008, member from 2009
- The Conservative Party’s Central Board: member 1998–2008
- The Conservative Party of Øvre Eiker: responsible for EU matters 1993–1994, Chair 1994–1998
- Norwegian Forest Owners’ Federation, 1989–1999
- Forest Owners’ Federation of the Drammen Region, 1987–1988
- Farm work
- Norwegian Defence University College, executive training, 2009
- Norwegian Business School, business economist, 1985–1986
- Forest School, forestry worker, Steinkjer, 1983–1985
- Forestry training, Osen, 1980–1981
- Bjørkelangen Upper Secondary School, 1979–1980
- Basic forestry training, Kongsberg, 1977–1979
- Member of the Council for the Drammen Region until 2009
- Member of the Council for the Kongsberg Region until 2009
- Member of the Steering Group for Vestregionen until 2009
- Board Chair for Nasjonalt kompetansesenter for fri programvare AS, Drammen Region, 2007–2009
Honorary office in organizations
- Member of the General Committee for the FIS Ski Flying World Championships 2012 at Vikersund from 2010