Article | Last updated: 2018-05-03 | Ministry of Climate and Environment
Most of the NICFI Team is based in Oslo, but also has special envoys for climate change and forest in several embassies.
Team members based in Oslo:
- Per Fredrik Ilsaas Pharo is the NICFI Director.
- Andreas Dahl-Jørgensen is Deputy Director
- Ellen Bruzelius Backer is Policy Director for environmental integrity. He is working on measurement, reporting and verification of forest based greenhouse gas emissions, and other topics concerning environmental integrity. She is also engaged in work in various multilateral initiatives.
Ane Broch Graver is Policy Director with responsibility for administrative and budgetary issues.
- Mads Halfdan Lie is Policy Director responsible for collaboration with multilateral partners, such as the FCPF, the UN-REDD, and FIP.
- Hege Ragnhildstveit is Policy Director with responsibility for development policies and the cooperation with Indonesia and Guyana.
Employees at Oslo Headquarters
- Henrik Rasmussen Fliflet is working on measurement, reporting and verification of forest based greenhouse gas emissions, and other topics concerning environmental integrity. He is also working with forest restoration matters.
- Charlotte Petersen is working on measurement, reporting and verification, particluarly with multilateral channels like FCPF and ISFL.
- Frida Linnea Skjaraasen works with forestry crime.
- Leif John Fosse is responsible for indigenous peoples, safeguards, and NICFI's work in South East Asia except Indonesia.
- Lívia Costa Kramer is responsible for the partnerships with Brazil and Tanzania.
- Ane Marit Lid is overseeing the Ethiopia partnership, and is focal point for the New Climate Economy initiative.
- Jostein Lindland is responsible for initiatives in the Congo Basin.
- Gry Asp Solstad is responsible for TFA2020, deforestation-free supply chains and public procurements.
- Arild Skedsmo is responsible for the partnership with Liberia. He also coordinates work on public-private partnerships for deforestation-free commodity production.
- Vedis Vik works with private sector engagement and with forests in the Green Climate Fund.
Ragnhild Eikenes is a communications adviser.
- Snorre Tønset is a communikcations adviser.
Team members at our embassies:
- Marianne Johansen is councellor for climate change and forests, working with Ethiopia.
- Elise Christensen and Ole Reidar Bergum are counsellors for climate change and forests, working with Colombia.
- Gunhild Oland Santos-Nedrelid is counsellor for climate change and forests, working with Brazil and Guyana.
- Eirik Brun Sørlie is counsellor for climate change and forests, working with Brazil.
- Jon Heikki Aas is counsellor for climate change, working with Tanzania.
NICFI has three consellors for climate change and forests working in Indonesia:
- Lisetta Trebbi works with the Ministry of Forest and Environment and other parts of the Indonesian government and leads the dialogue with other donor countries.
- Øyvind Dahl works with the Peatland Restoration Agency (BRG) and implementation of the Peat Moratorium. He also works with sustainable supply chains, leads the dialogue with private sector actors, and several other partners.
- Christoffer Grønstad works with civil society partners, partners in East-Kalimantan and Sumatra and is responsible for outreach and information.
Hilde Dahl is our special envoy for climate and forest, working with Central-Africa.
Follow NICFI on Social Media: