Article | Last updated: 2016-10-28 | Ministry of Climate and Environment
Most of the NICFI Team is based in Oslo, but also has special envoys for climate change and forest in several embassies.
Team members based in Oslo:
- Per Fredrik Ilsaas Pharo is the NICFI Director.
- Andreas Dahl-Jørgensen is Deputy Director responsible for our private sector cooperation.
- Maarten van der Eynden is Policy Director for environmental integrity. He is working on measurement, reporting and verification of forest based greenhouse gas emissions, and other topics concerning environmental integrity. He is also engaged in work in various multilateral initiatives.
Ane Broch Graver is Policy Director with responsibility for administrative and budgetary issues.
- Hege Ragnhildstveit is Policy Director with responsibility for the cooperation with Indonesia, Guyana and the Tropical Forest Alliance.
- Simon Rye is Policy Director for Development Policy. Among his fields of responsibility are the Interfaith Rainforest Initiative, indigenous peoples` rights, land rights and mangroves.
Employees at Oslo Headquarters
- Henrik Rasmussen Fliflet is working on measurement, reporting and verification of forest based greenhouse gas emissions, and other topics concerning environmental integrity.
- Rannveig Formo works with forestry crime.
- Leif John Fosse is responsible for indigenous peoples, safeguards, and NICFI's work in South East Asia except Indonesia.
- Lívia Costa Kramer is responsible for the partnerships with Brazil and Tanzania.
- Ane Marit Lid is overseeing the Ethiopia partnership, and is focal point for the New Climate Economy initiative.
- Jostein Lindland is responsible for initiatives in the Congo Basin.
- Arild Skedsmo is responsible for the cooperation with Liberia. He also coordinates work on public-private partnerships for deforestation-free commodity production.
- Vedis Vik works with private sector engagement and with forests in the Green Climate Fund.
- Ellen Henrikke Aalerud is responsible for the partnership with Peru and Colombia.
Team members at our embassies:
- Marianne Johansen is councellor for climate change and forests, working with Ethiopia.
- Elise Christensen is counsellor for climate change and forests, working with Colombia.
- Gunhild Oland Santos-Nedrelid is counsellor for climate change and forests, working with Brazil and Guyana.
- Eirik Brun Sørlie is counsellor for climate change and forests, working with Brazil.
- Jon Heikki Aas is counsellor for climate change, working with Tanzania.
NICFI has three consellors for climate change and forests working in Indonesia:
- Lisetta Trebbi works with the Ministry of Forest and Environment and other parts of the Indonesian government and leads the dialogue with other donor countries.
- Øyvind Dahl works with the Peatland Restoration Agency (BRG) and implementation of the Peat Moratorium. He also works with sustainable supply chains, leads the dialogue with private sector actors, and several other partners.
- Christoffer Grønstad works with civil society partners, partners in East-Kalimantan and Sumatra and is responsible for outreach and information.
Hilde Dahl is our special envoy for climate and forest, working with Central-Africa.
Follow NICFI on Social Media: