The coronavirus situation
Information and advice about the coronavirus situation from Norwegian authorities.
Travel to Norway
The statutory requirement to obtain a negative test prior to travel and the requirement to register entry into Norway upon arrival have both been discontinued.
Information about the coronavirus from Helsenorge.
More on the coronavirus situation
Latest on the coronavirus situation
- Norway strengthens global pandemic preparedness efforts Press release 12/09/2022
- Statement at Access to Covid-19 Tools Accelerator (ACT-A) Facilitation Council meeting Speech/statement 07/07/2022
- More European countries approve the use of expired Norwegian passports Press release 05/07/2022
- Address to the second global Covid-19 summit Speech/statement 12/05/2022
- Remarks at the 10th Access to COVID-19 Tools (ACT) Accelerator Facilitation Council meeting Speech/statement 27/04/2022
- NOU 2022: 5 - The Norwegian Government's Management of the Coronavirus Pandemic – Part 2 Norwegian Official Report (NOU) 26/04/2022
- G-36/2021 – Revised circular relating to entry into force of the Regulations relating to entry restrictions for foreign nationals out of concern for public health Circular 26/11/2021
- G-27/2021 – Revised circular relating to entry into force of the Regulations relating to entry restrictions for foreign nationals out of concern for public health Circular 15/07/2021
- Our new digital world Guidelines/brochures 07/05/2021
- NOU 2021: 4 - Norway towards 2025 – Summary Norwegian Official Report (NOU) 25/03/2021