Article | Last updated: 26/10/2018 | Ministry of Justice and Public Security
The Government has clear goals and priorites for the justice and public security sector.
The Ministry focuses on three main areas: The judicial chain, the migration chain and the public security chain. The Government's priorities for 2019 will contribute to effective chains and good interaction between stakeholders in each area.
The judicial chain
- Reduce serious crime
- Strengthen crime prevention
- A more efficient judicial chain
The public security chain
- Reduce society’s vulnerability
- Knowledge-based prevention
- Strengthened interaction in preparedness and crisis management
- Better management and strengthened management culture
The migration chain
- Few asylum seekers without need for protection
- Fast return of people without legal permission to stay
- Few migrants with residence on the basis of wrong identity or on false premises