Article | Last updated: 2011-11-09 | Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation
Cities of the Future (Framtidensbyer) had a meeting with Arup in London the 13th of December 2010. The agenda was to look for possibilities for cooperation with the
C40 Cities network - Climate Leadership Group.
Arup represented by Mark Watts participated on the conference Framtidens byer 2010 and is strategic advisor for the C40 network.
Presentations from the meeting (PDF):
Cities of the Future (Framtidensbyer):
- The Cities of the Future - Cities with low emissions of greenhouse gases and an attractive urban environment
- Adaptation to climate change
- Land Use and Transportation
- Consumer behaviour and waste Low Carbon
- Cities with high Quality Urban Environment