Corona information is frequently changed and may therefore be out of date.
These rules for Norway took effect Monday January 25th 2021.
- All foreign nationals travelling to Norway must show documentation of a negative SARS-CoV-2 test taken no earlier than 24 hours before arrival in Norway.
- For people travelling by air to Norway the test can be taken no earlier than 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the first flight leg.
- Everyone travelling to Norway (Norwegian citizens included) must register their arrival. Follow this link to the digital entry registration entrynorway.no
- If you have visited an area that triggers quarantine duty (Norwegian citizens included) you are required to take a rapid SARS-CoV-2 test at the Norwegian border. All positive rapid-tests will be immediately followed up by a PCR-test at the border.
- If you have visited UK, South Africa, the Netherlands, Austria, Portugal and Brazil you are required to take a PCR-test at the Norwegian border.
- After entering the country, it is a personal responsibility to adhere to rules for quarantine and testing. Updated information can be found here.
Read Full Article here.