Established: 2. March 1814
Abolished: 30. November 1814
4th Ministry (Trade and Customs Affairs) was established on 2 March 1814. It was one of the first five ministries in Christiania (Oslo) after the dissolution of the Danish-Norwegian Realm on 14 January 1814.
On 30 November 1814, 4th Ministry (Trade and Customs Affairs) was abolished. Most of its affairs were transferred to 1st Ministry (Finance Affairs), which now had its name changed to 5th Ministry (Finance, Trade and Customs Affairs).