Jonas Gahr Støre (Lab.)
The Office of the Prime Minister assists the Prime Minister in leading and coordinating the work of the Norwegian Government.
The Prime Minister met Chinas Foreign Minister Qin Gang
Bilateral relations, climate, the war in Ukraine and human rights were on the agenda in the meeting between Prime Minister Støre and Foreign Minister Qin.
Announces the first competitions for offshore wind
By announcing the first competitions for offshore wind areas, the Norwegian government takes a big step towards its ambition of allocating areas for 30,000 MW offshore wind by 2040.
Latest from the Office of the Prime Minister
- The World Health Organization 75th Anniversary Speech/statement 21/05/2023
- Statement at the Council of Europe Summit in Reykjavik Speech/statement 17/05/2023
- The Prime Minister met Chinas Foreign Minister Qin Gang News story 12/05/2023
- Changes among the state secretaries Press release 11/05/2023
- Opening statement by Prime Minister Støre at the European Conference on Democracy and Human Rights Speech/statement 05/05/2023
- Roadmap – The green industrial initiative Plans/strategy 07/09/2022
- Norwegian Plastics Strategy Plans/strategy 13/07/2022
- Kondolansebrev etter attentatet på Shinzo Abe Letter 08/07/2022
- NOU 2022: 5 - The Norwegian Government's Management of the Coronavirus Pandemic – Part 2 Norwegian Official Report (NOU) 26/04/2022
- Action plan to combat discrimination and hatred towards Muslims (2020-2023) Plans/strategy 16/08/2021
Phone: +47 22 24 90 90
Address: Postboks 8001 Dep, 0030 Oslo
Visitor address: Glacisgata 1, 0150 Oslo