Press release | Date: 11/11/2019 | Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Norwegian Government is hosting the 4th Review Conference of the Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of Anti-Personnel Mines and on their Destruction. The conference takes place in Oslo 25-29 November 2019.
Venue: Clarion Hotel The Hub, Biskop Gunnerus' gate 3, Oslo
Dates: 25-29 November 2019
Mandatory Press accreditation
Press accreditation in advance is required. Online application form is available here.
- 25 November 4pm - 6pm: Opening ceremony / photo opportunity at Oslo Rådhus
- 26-29 November: The plenary session and side-events are open to the press. Photos are only allowed at the beginning of each session. Interviews with government representatives, civil society organisations, and mine survivors from various parts of the world can be arranged. Statements from delegations can be requested by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 29 November (afternoon): photo opportunity during the plenary session when the Oslo Action Plan will be endorsed.
Facilities - conference venue
- Press Centre with work stations and high-speed wireless internet connection available free of charge
- Wireless internet available in all areas
- Voltage is 220V. Power plugs in Norway have two round pins. Media need to provide their own adapters if they use different voltage and plugs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) media platforms
Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Senior Communication Adviser Astrid Sehl Astrid.Sehl@mfa.no mob +47 92 28 47 52
Anti-Personnel Mine Ban Convention Implementation Support Unit: Communication Manager Laila Rodriguez-Bloch email@example.com mob. + 41 (0)79 853 5905