Report | Date: 2004-10-20 | Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Evaluation reports and Annual reports
Evaluation Activities of the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Until February 2004, the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs had an Evaluation Section, which was responsible for initiating and administrating evaluations of Norwegian development assistance and foreign policy. The Evaluation Section was then transferred to Norad and its mandate adjusted so that it now covers development policy and humanitarian aid. The research is undertaken by external consultants. All evaluations are concluded with a published report.
Most reports are in English, except when the listed title appears in other languages.
Below is a list of the reports published in the Foreign Ministry’s evaluation series up to the spring of 2004. More recent reports are published in Norad’s evaluation series ( see Norad’s website).
Reports may be ordered by
We regret that some of the earliest reports are no longer available.
Reports listed by year:
1. Towards a Strategic Framework for Peacebuilding: Getting Their Act Together ( PDF format)
2. Norwegian Peacebuilding Policies: Lessons Learnt and Challenges Ahead ( PDF format)
3. Evaluation of CESAR's Activities in the Middle East Funded by Norway ( PDF format)
1. Evaluation of the Norwegian Investment Fund for Developing Countries (Norfund) ( PDF format)
2. Evaluation of the Norwegian Education Trust Fund for Africa in the World Bank (Finnconsult) (Word)
3. Evaluering av Bistandstorgets Evalueringsnettverk (only in Norwegian) ( PDF format)
Reports by year:
Reports in the archives:
E-mail to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (evaluation reports)
Ordering evaluation reports from the Ministry:
Please complete the following form to obtain copies of evaluation reports in the Foreign Ministry series. Allow two to three weeks for processing. If some of the requested reports are no longer available, you will be notified by e-mail.
Your order number will include the number and year of the report, e.g. 05/94, 11/97, etc.
Press <Submit> to send your order.