News story | Date: 25/04/2016 | Ministry of Justice and Public Security
The first 500 applicants who apply for assisted return can receive an additional NOK 10,000 in support.
The offer is valid from 25 April to 6 June 2016.
The offer of an additional NOK 10,000 applies to those who apply for the first time and who:
- applied for protection in Norway before 1 April 2016
- apply for assisted return before 6 June
- are among the first 500 applicants
- leave Norway within a reasonable time after being granted assisted return
- have not applied for assisted return before
This offer does not apply to those who
To inform potential applicants, the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI) is running an information campaign on different languages. Here are two examples of posters that are used in the campaign: