Report | Date: 2006-02-20 | Ministry of Climate and Environment
Originally published by: Ministry of the Environment
This report is Norway’s fourth national communication under the Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
The first, second and third national communications were submitted in 1994, 1997 and 2002 respectively. The latest national greenhouse gas inventory report was submitted in April 2005. Norway ratified the UNFCCC on 9 July 1993. Norway ratified the Kyoto Protocol on 30 May 2002 and became a Party when the Protocol entered into force on 16 February 2005.
1. Executive summary
2. National circumstances
3. Greenhouse gas inventory information
4. Policies and measures
5. Projections and the effect of policies and measures
6. Impacts and adaptations
7. Research and systematic observation
8. Financial resources and transfer of technology
9. Education, training and public awareness
Annex A. Methodologies and key macroeconomic assumptions
Annex B. Definition of acronyms
T-1452 E - ISBN 82-457-0401-6