Article | Last updated: 2014-07-04 | Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation
The Constitution has a number of provisions relating to parliamentary elections. More detailed provisions relating to the conduct of elections, are to be found in the Representation of the People Act 2002 (Election Act). In addition we have Election regulations with further provisions in certain areas.
Versions in English will be updated during the autumn 2015.
- Excerpt of the Constitution (pdf-format)
- Election Act (pdf-format)
- Election Regulations (pdf-format)
- Political Parties Act (pdf-format)
- Election Manual - A overview of Election Rules - last updated 26. August 2013 (pdf-format)
Council of Europe
- Code of good practice in Electoral Matters. Council of Europe, 2002 (pdf-format)