Article | Last updated: 10/10/2012 | Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The National Budget 2013 was presented to the Storting Monday 8 October.
- The aid budget passed for the first time NOK 30 billions.
- The Government wants to give NOK 650 millions extra to promote maternal and child health.
- This year's budget gives priority to increased knowledge, activities and presence in the High North.
Read the press releases about the budget:
- Norway’s aid budget doubled in nine years
- Increased funding for Norwegian research on European issues
- Intensified efforts to promote maternal and child health
- New research vessel for Africa
- Close to NOK 2 billion to High North activities in 2013
- The Budget Proposition for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (only in Norwegian)