Article | Last updated: 24/10/2017 | Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Applicants for project and programme support should normally use the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ application form S01 (Norwegian) / S01 (English).
The Guide to filling in S01 application form provides useful information related to the filling of the form. This Guide explains e.g. the implementation plan, the goal hierarchy and the detailed budget
Applicants for small scale grants (e.g. travel support, arrangement support, conference attendance, productions) should normally use the application form S02 (English) or S02 (Norwegian).
Please consult the Guidelines for each grant scheme for information on goal, target group, grant allocation criteria, deadlines and requirements to the applicant/ application.
If you would like the application form in pdf format, please contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs .
- S01 Application form for project and progamme support (word) / (pdf)
- Guide to filling in S01 Application form (pdf)
- S02 Application form for small scale grants (word) / (pdf)
- S02 Application form in French version - German version - Russian version
Reporting requirements shall be part of the grant agreement between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the grant recipient.
The following report forms may be used:
- S61 Progress report, Project and programm support (word)
- S81 Final report, Project and programme support (word)
- S82 Final report, Small scale grants (word)
- Template results framework (word)