Article | Last updated: 2013-01-25 | Ministry of Foreign Affairs
A wide range of institutions and organisations can benefit from the EEA and Norway Grants.
Funding is available for projects carried out by a wide range of actors, including:
- National and local authorities
- NGOs and civil society organisations
- Social partners
- Private and public enterprises
- Educational and research institutions
- Students and educational staff
Cooperation with Norwegian partners
Strengthening bilateral relations is a primary objective of the EEA and Norway Grants. To enhance cooperation, partnerships between organisations in Norway and beneficiary countries are widely encouraged.
Cooperation is promoted through:
- Bilateral funds